Tuesday 31 May 2011

WISH LIST: Eyeko Goodies!

I've always wanted to try Eyeko products but I don't really know where to buy them other than the website- which for me is a hassle to buy online. This post is going to be some items which I've heard a lot of great things about and other items which have simply caught my eye. 


Eyeko is famous for their Graffiti eye liner pens, so I definitely want to try this out. Only £5.50!

Next on my wish list would be this Eyeko Cream, 3 in 1 cream, high light, eye cream and moisturiser! £8.95 sounds like a good deal to me- this tub would last me a long time.
I also want to try the Tinted Cream, I think it would make a great base for make up, or a gorgeous highlight! 
Finally I want to buy the famous 'Fat Balm' in Raspberry! I've been looking for a cream blusher and this seems like a good quality, cheap alternative to a high end brand such as MAC. £6.50 for a cream blusher which you can use on your lips too is a steal!
I've heard great things about these, and I'm sure I'll love it, I might even buy one of the sets! 
This set of Fat Balms are a really good price so I might want to pick on of these up too! £13!

Have you tried Eyeko? What's your favourite product/ what would you like to try? 

1 comment:

  1. I liked your blog! congrats!
    I am having a giveaway very soon, so you might want to check out my blog and stay tuned since the giveaway is soo cool! but I will post it like in saturday or next week! just be aware hun!

    Congrats
    Xxxo
    RafaellaOnline

    http://www.TheStyleStash.com

    ReplyDelete