Tuesday 31 May 2011

COLLECTION PICKS: NARS Summer Collection 2011

I've decided to start a series where I make these posts showing my top picks from make up collections! As we all know, for those of us (me) who are avid beauty girls, trying to keep on top of make up collections can be hard, there are so many new ones being released from so many  different brands- it gets confusing and overwhelming. So I thought I would save you the hassle and make short(ish) posts about the latest ones! 

NARS: SUMMER COLLECTION 2011
NARS describes this collection as 'Edgy and evocative', personally to me the collection looks very 'nature like' if that makes any sense, the colours are blue, green and light, pinky corals. 

My favourites from the collection are:
Dogon Duo Eye shadow £23.50
This is a new NARS duo eye shadow in the colour Dogon, this looks like a must have to me, really wearable colours, a metallic taupe (with icy green sheen) and charcoal black, an easy summer eye look, the taupe all over the lid and a tiny bit of black in the crease and outer lid, you could easily add more black for a dramatic night look. 

Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil £17.50
I'm also loving this Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Bolero, this is a pink coral colour and very 'in' for spring/summer! I really want to get my hands on this item, I think this would make a perfect coral lip! 

New Order Highlighting Blush £20.50
Finally, this Highlighting Blush called New Order, it's a soft pink shade with gold and silver shimmer. I've seen swatches and it looks stunning, if you prefer a more natural high light rather than using a scary sparkling white I would definitely snap this one up. 

Thanks for reading.. Do you like my picks from the collection? 
You can have a look at the full NARS collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment